ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New install for new car.

Ok then people now ive got my new car, i need a new system for it. Would like to spend £800 max might stretch a weee bit but only if i HAVE to. I want to run:

Headunit: Alpine/pioneer

17cm Components up front

10"or 8" sub, not sure which

and an amp to run sub and comps.

So what would you recommend for that price range? Also i listen to rock sometimes dance and just chart music so which sub would be best? Im thinking 10".

Cheers for any Help

Phil

hiya mate, look at my post in install help-£1000 or something a few posts down,

i have recommended a few choice items there, comes to just over £800 IIRC.

Ad

Yeah i saw that but it was for 13cm comps and a 12" sub if i remember correctly and i need something different to that. But the HU and amp look good.

mk1 proto

can do you a alpine cda-9807rb headunit, 1 jbl 10"inch sub, 16cm alpine 2way coaxial 120w speakers n 4 channel jbl amp to run them all for just 400quid, all brand new direct from supplier to you! pm me n letme know buddy! ps money u save can be spent on other goodies for your motor!