ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Interior. What you all think???

Fiesta ST
Hey guys,

Just finished putting her all back together. Took me and my dad most of the day, but here are the pics anywho!

Basically I've removed the old black carpet and valver seats and put in a new willy carpet, mats (as seen in my previous thread) and leather seats. :)

Still needs some work, the passenger chair ain't straight and so won't slide forward and back and the carpet needs a clean again as it still has a few marks. Also, the pics of the wires were all under the carpet and were just cut and left in the car, terrible. So I've ripped them all out properly and oooohhhh gained at least 10bhp from the weight saved. Lol!

Thanks! 8)

Stripped_2.jpg

Stripped_1.jpg

Junk_2.jpg

Junk_1.jpg

Carpet_3.jpg

Carpet_2.jpg

Carpet_1.jpg

Interior_Finished_3.jpg

Interior_Finished_1.jpg

Interior_Finished_2.jpg

Interior_Finished_5.jpg

Interior_Finished_4_Rear.jpg

Very nice mate :) Did you clean the carpet before fitting?

Although i dont like the custom badge on the 16v steering wheel...

G

Greg W

Good point

Id loose the blue on the Steering Wheel

Its sets off a pimp effect

Fiesta ST
Hehe "pimp effect". I like it though. :( Oh, Gav, yeah I cleaned it before fitting it however when I re-hoovered it, it brought up some more "dirt". So it needs doing again.

Thanks guys! :D