ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone launch today

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
if I pay the £159 'upgrade' I take it I have to hand my existing 16GB iPhone back to O2?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Seems o2 are messing upgrades about though.

Quite the opposite.

They're basically saying, you signed an 18 month contract in November, but because a new one is out, providing you say you'll stay another 18 months from this Friday, they'll let you upgrade!

So your original contract, even though you said you would have that for 18 months, has lasted 7/8 months and you're allowed to leave that one.

Awesome really.

It wont happen next time, because the phone is now properly subsidised.
But its a great deal as you say.

Roll on the 11th! White for me!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Seems o2 are messing upgraders about though.

Quite the opposite.

They're basically saying, you signed an 18 month contract in November, but because a new one is out, providing you say you'll stay another 18 months from this Friday, they'll let you upgrade!

So your original contract, even though you said you would have that for 18 months, has lasted 7/8 months and you're allowed to leave that one.

Awesome really.

I meant with people upgrading today, not the deal which I think is fantastic for upgraders.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Seems o2 are messing upgraders about though.

Quite the opposite.

Awesome really.

I agree seems more than fair!

GW RS200
Just rung up O2 and the white one isn't available for a few weeks at least apparently. That's complete shite! :-(

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Any ideas on how long it might be till they are unlocked, or will the current unlocking process work?

Fancy one, as my missus is due an O2 upgrade but isnt fussed about a decent phone, so could get an iphone for me to use on voda maybe!

Any ideas on how long it might be till they are unlocked, or will the current unlocking process work?

Fancy one, as my missus is due an O2 upgrade but isnt fussed about a decent phone, so could get an iphone for me to use on voda maybe!

Just get on O2 :p

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
tried to order but the site won't work, its a joke. I'm not sure if I can be arsed trying a store on Friday, will see.

182-racing-blue

You can still order white ones online, they will be sent to you when they are available. Spoke to o2 this morning.

If you want a black one and are having trouble with the online ordering link then go to the shop on Friday, they will have loads in stock.

Wish I could upgrade. The whole upgrades web site is knackered.. has been for hours now.

Rung O2, and they said just keep trying..

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
"There has been a problem with taking your order. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again."

FFS

Citroen DS3 DSport
What a feckin mess this online upgrade system is. 6 hours later and I'm no closer to securing my order.

ph2 172
Still tryin too, wot a joke! Dont get that screen now though where you have to enter your mobile no for a upgrade code!

SchwepTek™
I just went into store and they said the server was down due to massive amount of preorders and that they prob wont put it back online again for a while.

They said shops will open at 8.02 so im just gonna go for 7.