ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone launch today

Tappd'd RS
I might try one shop at lunch when I walk past it.

Not fussed really if I get it today; do want one eventually though!

Revels Mum & Sister
I ordered one online with CPW this turned up at 9am this one is going back

Went to go to O2 at 8am queue was massive thought f**k that. Walked past CPW NO one in there. In I pop managed to get two of them just before the system crashed.

Apparently the local O2 store said you need to do 3 Credit Checks at CPW hence no one went there. Sneaky.

Also I saw the screen the Warehouse for CPW was showing 3000 this morning. Also if CPW dont have them they can process it there and then and have it to you for monday

Astra CDTI SRI
Just come back from CPW. Stood in the queue from 8.15 and they opened up at 8.55.

They had a grand total of 5 8gb iphones. Luckily I was 5th in the queue.

They are still doing my credit check, but the lad said he would keep it for me til lunchtime.

Just hope the credit checks go through ok!

RB Clio 182
does anyone know when the 2.0 update comes out on itunes? im pretty sure it is today but i don't know what time

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I nipped down to O2 shop. Nobody there at all, was 10 mins after opening time. Bloke said they had none left, but only had 8GB anyways. Probably all reserved that had them and they were just collected.

Will just wait for my order from CPW I think as I want a 16GB. If its not come by Tuesday ill cancel and go to O2 shop next week or order online when they have more in stock.

If I got one today I would get FA work done, and the GF would be pissed at me tonight for paying more interest to a phone than here, so its not a bad thing! lol

Astra CDTI SRI
I have just been back round to CPW, they are still waiting to do my credit check!

The lad said that it goes to an individual person who has the check it manually.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I was in the queue at my local o2 store for 5am today :D I need to sort myself out. I did make it to 4th place though, around 50 people were there when it opened.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I think I prefer black to be honest! White is nice and I usually go for white stuff, but I dunno, seems a bit weird on an iphone!

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Do i have to wait for it to fully charge before i can do anything with it? Cos it has a small locked padlock at the top of the screen.

Revels Mum & Sister
Be interested to see about Jailbreaking as there are some GREAT free apps out there. Added a few from itunes to play with

Citroen DS3 DSport
Press the button on the front and follow the oncsreen instructions. Slide your finger across the screen where it instructs you to.

Revels Mum & Sister
When you say unlock? Do you mean for another provider or just for the phone use. Press the home button and then there is a slide thing aling the bottom. However you need to activate it via itunes first

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
just says slide for emergency :S and has an itunes symbol and usb plug on the screen. Basic get you started instructions would of helped lol.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
When you say unlock? Do you mean for another provider or just for the phone use. Press the home button and then there is a slide thing aling the bottom. However you need to activate it via itunes first

Just to use it. Ok so how do i activate via itunes?

Cheers

Citroen DS3 DSport
Install the latest iTunes version which was released yesterday and then connect your iPhone to your computer. Launch iTunes and it'll take you through the setup steps.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
just been to CPW, they had 8GBs left but no 16GBs, I've put my name down for one and they seem to think they'll be here in 2-3 days, we'll see.

SLK 350
Got my 8GB Black, they'd ran out of 16GB's but tbh I don't think I've once filled my iPhone anyway. Still of preferred the 16GB version mind!

182-racing-blue

Just got home from arseing about from 6.30am. Got my lovely new 16gigger.

Itunes 7.7 installed, phone activated, im just off for a walk with the sattelite imagery gps navigation system. lol

lol @ dave the iPhone virgin.

Has anyone else changed their sim to a 3g sim? The phone might be subject to future errors if you use your existing one, i got the nice lady at o2 to port my number over to a 3g simcard.

Anyway, been up since 2pm yesterday (worked nights) so I'm off for my walk then bed. Night folks. Enjoy your new toys.

SLK 350
Right, what's the fking crack with this 3G. These tards didn't give me a 3G SIM and from what I can see my iPhone is currently only using EDGE.

Should they have given me a 3G card?!