ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone launch today

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
snoop. What time did you place your order on Monday. Was it a new contract or an upgrade??

New o2 user, 16GB, approx 9:05am.

I've got my telephone number now! :)

They seem to be processing them from the shipping area in random order. It appears that if you got an order number from them, then you'll get what you ordered.

There's people who ordered before me who are still showing as "In progress", I assume this is because its status doesn't change until your physical stock is scanned in the warehouse - and as said above, they're doing it in random order.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Bear in mind, the terms and conditions of the personal contract iPhone say:

All usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes.
Heh.

It'll be raaate, it will be under a personal contract! It is only going to be used for general web browsing/research, checking and admin for my websites, checking stats, etc. Pretty much the same as if I was just using it for just personal usage lol!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
It has a transceiver that fits in or on your running trainers, and then usually an attachment that fits in the ipod nano.

It then adds another feature to the ipod where it logs your running data, distance, time, speed and calories and records it all in the ipod.

When you get home it uploads all the info and you can compare runs, see your progress etc, and plan it out on google maps.

It also has running playlists, and you can set different songs to play at different times of the jog, it speaks to you to give you your progress via the headphones also, and you can choose to run set distances and times and it informs you how your doing!

Nifty bit of kit, I've been impressed with it! Especialy for the £17 price tag I paid!

Fingers crossed the iphone will have this feature soon!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Download iTunes from the US site, select the US store and you can get into the app store to see what is coming!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Wow they have Atom in a Box for visualizing the Hydrogenic atomic orbitals! That's a must buy for all of us.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Guitar Toolkit does look kinda cool. I wonder how well the tuner works via the iPhone microphone.

Tuner for internet radio access may be a a likely purchase.

Clio 1.5 dci
Carphone warehouse is still taking online orders and state delivery tomorrow or instore pick up. I've just reserved a 16gb for collection :D