ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New K-Tec exhaust, anyone have it?

FF 182
Found this and was wondering if anyone has it? I know K-Tec get some abuse here, but ive never had a problem with their stuff.

Picture 1593.jpg

FF 182
Yeah. Had a k-tec exhaust on my old 172, and a few other bits and bobs and never had a problem with them. Fingers crossed this is alright, but it WILL be a thousand times better than my rattling standard exhaust!

FF 182
Do you have a link to the exhaust? Also what price is it being sold for?

also could not find this exhaust

Its not up on their website yet, but it is available to the public. Just ring em up and ask about their centreline exhaust. Its priced pretty reasonable also, think it was £359 for a unsilenced one. Tips available are slash cut and inward rolled iirc and it uses the same back box as the ultrasports.

Just realised i dont even know what tips i ordered! Was in a mad rush as i wanted it for the weekend.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Lol.. Looks like jp have given Fred's time and effort again. Happened with the old yozza style.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Lol.. Looks like jp have given Fred's time and effort again. Happened with the old yozza style.

it's only a modified version of the same thing they've sold for years, just moving the box into the center. They've been doing these for 18 months+

FF 182
So Andy @ DTM fitted this today. No pics yet, i'll try tomorrow. Andy did say it was a bit of a ballache getting it lined up, its not perfect, one tip sticks out a bit more than the other but i can live with that, btw thats totally the exhaust/bumpers fault and NOT Andys. The sound, well, sounds great outside the car, best way i can describe it is, its a lot more aggressive sounding over the standard, with a nice rumble. Inside, its a bit bassier, definetely more noticeable than the standard one, but not intrusive. Didnt really give it any beans on the way back, thought i'd take it easy, do exhausts need bedding in?

Overall i'm pretty happy with it, just glad to get the knackered centre box off and not have a rattling exhaust!

Oh and Andy fitted a new Fabia splitter also :)

FF 182
Yeah, Andy said it will get a bit louder, but i meant do they need bedding in i.e, taking it easy for a bit or can you just give it the beans right away?