ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New leather seats mmmm

Hiya,

Im from the UK and have a 93 Clio RSi phase1.

I have managed to find a mate with a clio phase 1 with full leather, electric mirrors, air con - the lot! Trouble is its Spanish and its LHD.

I want to fit the seats in my UK RHD RSi, now I know the seats will fit but I want the LHD drivers seat on the right had side on my RSi because it has adjustable lumbar support. Is there anyway of swapping the runners over or swapping the back part of the seats?

Please help!

Thanks,

Matt

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

just swap the runners m8...

im not far from swindon myself :D and there are quiete a few swindon members on here

Ah so RSi seat runners on leather seat runners would go. I dont mind the knobs being on the wrong side. The seat belts are also attached to the runners.

How about swapping the seat backs? Then the runners I could use that came on the leather seats.

Swindon hey? Well have to have a meet and someone could give me a hand!! Yeah my mate Tom is from Swindon with a white 16v.