ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new lexus lights @k-tec

Clio v6

Very easy to fit K-tecs are a wee bit cheaper the bb performances ones but both will give a discount.

The right ones look best I believe the both have same fittings?????

I do like them for now ( until everyone has them of course )

Is there anywhere where you can get both and stick one of the left and the other on the right to decide which you want ?

I suppose I could always ask K-Tec as they have a demo 172 in silver to do it and send me the pic. What am I saying, need a job first !! Ahem.

Paddy dood... I think the red are best on the ..... errrr ... red lol...

the clear look ok on a silver motor.. but still not convinced about them...

if the silver bits were body colour.. hmmmmmmm... that might work.. nawwwww. I prefer the real McCoy

er clearly the lights on the right are the new ones and the ones on the left are the olds ones. i just got the olds ones (left) and was a bit gutted to hear there was a new version. however looking at these photos i prefer mines.

lol i just checked ktec, seems they gave me the new ones anyway:) sorry for arguing. woot i got the new ones without even knowing haha etc

GR7

Shiny red R32

Personally I think these Lexus styled rear lights only really suit light coloured cars - i.e. silver, light blue, white etc. I saw some on a black car and they looked too contrasting and out of place, but a friend has them on his silver 106 GTi and they really suit it.

Just my opinion.

:)

Clio v6

Know what you mean GR. I passed a Mazda showroom, the new 626 looked great in silver and an eye sore in dark colours.

I also own a Lexus in graphite dark grey, and the lights look a bit too much on it. I would have went for silver but its a lot of bodywork to keep clean and the dark hides the dirt for a week.