ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new meg 205 pic (sorry if repost)

MKIII 138
monaco172.jpg

looks alreet, i think a larger image really distinguishes it from say a seat leon. looks more sports car than sports hatch

:)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol @ Alonso looking as happy as ever, did he throw his toys out of the pram again or something?

Car looks good, I'm more impressed with the interior than exterior, but don't think I'll be buying one.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I don't understand this Astra-style coupe nonsense. It's a good looking car, but with it's high roof and bonnet it's hardly a coupe?

MKIII 138
lol @ Alonso looking as happy as ever, did he throw his toys out of the pram again or something?

Car looks good, I'm more impressed with the interior than exterior, but don't think I'll be buying one.

i need a test drive but im actually a bit boring with cars these days, been in a few saloons recently merc, audi, lexus, mondeo lol and the extra space, decent handling and features / comfort / presance appeal to me more..

boring i know :(

Porsche Boxster987S
hhhhmmm no sure. The rear wheels look lost and the whole bodywork just look too bulky/round:S

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I hope that's not used for marketing anyway. "Here Alonso, the new RenaultSport Megane, sell it for us" "Can I not just sit next to the f**king thing? Its the size of a house anyway"

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Alonso is hoping it will be swaped for a ferrari,thats why he has a long face