ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member / 172 owner

N

navigate2804

Hi guys,

just got hold of a 2000 172 in silver, very pleased with it.

have had a few quick ish cars before between me and the wife, Fiat uno turbo, Nova GTE, Cavalier Turbo(now that was fun!) so am looking forward to seeing how it compares.

joined up on here for what looks like a busy forum, looking forward to getting some useful advice off of you lot.

We are in East Sussex and will be on the look out for any other members, say hi if you see a W plate round the Hastings area.

Looking to tweak a few bits, so will be back for some advice soon.

will post a pic when i get the time.

Cheers

cant believe nobody said hello .

welcome friend to the best place on the net :eek: ...............hehehe

enjoy

kullycliosport said:
cant believe nobody said hello .

welcome friend to the best place on the net :eek: ...............hehehe

enjoy

lol, yeah! i thought smoking crack was addictive till i found this place!

olliee said:
lol, yeah! i thought smoking crack was addictive till i found this place!

sorry bud , u got some for sale .....errr wrong section m8 ..... this is clio discussion

navigate2804 said:
Hi guys,

just got hold of a 2000 172 in silver, very pleased with it.

have had a few quick ish cars before between me and the wife, Fiat uno turbo, Nova GTE, Cavalier Turbo(now that was fun!) so am looking forward to seeing how it compares.

joined up on here for what looks like a busy forum, looking forward to getting some useful advice off of you lot.

We are in East Sussex and will be on the look out for any other members, say hi if you see a W plate round the Hastings area.

Looking to tweak a few bits, so will be back for some advice soon.

will post a pic when i get the time.

Cheers

cool what mods you got in mind :D

olliee said:
yeah i spose so, as some of those bloody mods costs a lot of green!

u defo need to way up money against mods , i suppose you can get better performance spending money wisely ;)

oh .................... u mean like your whale tale ..?
not too keen on body kits , make the car a bit slower imo

yeah but ur car is sh1t anyway :eek: pmsl ...... careful when washing the paint will come off or rust will come through