ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member, Clio Dynamique 1.2

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hi Guys, been a member for a few months now but haven't had anything to post. This clio is my second car, I've had it for about 6 months and im loving it. Being only 18 I cant afford to insure anything with a larger engine or any more power (this still costs me nearly 2 grand a year), so any mods I do to it will be solely body mods. My first plans are simple, just spraying the calipers and grille. I fancy red calipers but am still undecided on the grille. One part of me says black is the way forward, but whilst messing around on photoshop I saw silver could look nice too. I was wondering if any one had any suggestions or advice for these or other simple and cheap projects for me to do.

Thanks,
Dec.

(PS, This photo is from when I picked it up. I have cleaned and polished it plenty of times)
http://gyazo.com/687fae2b6162588571daca9d1297f527

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Im a big fan of the colour too, odyssey blue is proper nice. Im liking the grille on yours mate, might have to go for the rs grill now! and the colour coded side strips look the part too, good stuff.

Yeah it is nice :)

Cheers mate! very simple & effective mods haha! they look best when they're clean & simple imo, you'll love it haha!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
im in the same boat as you mate, insurance fees and strapped for cash, but i cant wait to get into it!