ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Hertfordshire

Hi all!,

My name is Adam
Occupation: configuration manager(it is as boring as it sounds but pays well)
I currently drive a 206 gti that I have put up for sale at the weekend.
I have always been itching to own a Clio sport and I have finally reached an age where they will finally insure me on one for a sensible price. I'm not new to the forum scene nor the modification side of things so I'm looking forward to get stuck in if and when I find a nice Clio sport within my budget.

A bit of my car history ,

First car was a ka(runs and hides)
Focus zetec 1.8
Fiesta si and I squeezed a 2.0l from the mondeo in there. Was great fun! :D
Starlet glanza v
Mitsubishi FTO mivec
Almera gti
Astra Sri
Saxo vtr and saxo vts X2
106 gti
Seat Ibiza cupra
Golf mk4 20vturbo
And finally my pride and joy 206 but it's end of an era with that pug. :(

I'm looking forward to trolling through Clio sport archive to find out what I should be looking for when buying my Clio sport. I want to keep it for a while so I'm holding out for the right one but I am getting itchy wanting to get behind the wheel and a B road blast on a nice sunny day. :D

172 cup
Welcome mate,

Good to see another from Herts! as mentioned theres a few guys in the area so keep an eye out for meets.

Monaco 172
Hello Adam!

(Make sure you pay up for full membership. Well worth it for the guides section and the for sale section alone.)