ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from scotland :)

hey, just joined this site as my car is getting on a bit and am looking for a replacement novermber sort of time. been looking around at whats available and the clio 182 is a very tempting car to me, particularly after one of the light blue ones with the white stripes (gordini i think)

if you have any advide for me feel free to contact me anytime

I look forward to getting to know you all in the future :D

Hi, welcome to CS.

Whereabouts are you based? 182s are good value just now and plenty about so shop around make sure you pick a good one.

The light blue is Racing Blue (known as RB on here), they are nice with the stripes. I'm not sure if you can get OE ones retrofitted, but I'm sure any decent vinyl company could sort you out with some.

hey thanks for the warm welcome, im from down the south west in dumfries. yea i was thinking there pretty good value so am very tempted by one, looking to spend upto about £5500 max from a garage or £5000 private so should be able to find a decent example for that sort of money. why is it the blue ones are known as RB? also interested in maybe a trophy or possably black.

You should get a mint RB (Racing Blue) for £5000, should find a couple of Trophies close to that too.

Check the marketplace on here, think you need to subscribe but it's well worth it for the cars and parts plus you get access to the guides.

aww lucky bugger. dont mean to be cheeky but how much did it cost you? with what sort of mileage one the clock? im really looking forward to getting one but saving up for insurance first :(

225 meg
hey thanks for the warm welcome, im from down the south west in dumfries. yea i was thinking there pretty good value so am very tempted by one, looking to spend upto about £5500 max from a garage or £5000 private so should be able to find a decent example for that sort of money. why is it the blue ones are known as RB? also interested in maybe a trophy or possably black.

Welcome aboard S7000EY

For that sort of money you should be able to find yourself a very nice example of a 182 off this site with mods included if thats what your interested in, have a look in the for sale section and see whats out there lots of models which have been well taken care of :)

haha guess thats the fella you bought it from? im not into big mods anymore but just lowered maybe 40mm and a aftermarket exhaust thats not very loud just a bit sporty, maybe a brobon splitter aswel but think thats about all i would do.

ahh you never know what might crop up and take my fancy on here :race:

Astra gsi turbo
he is the fella thats 5 mins to slow. iv been offered a friends type r so both of you dont hold back with offers