ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member From The Lakes!

2005 RB 182
Hello there,

Got my RB 182 in May after being a Nissan owner for last 10 years! I must say i wish i had got it earlier!!:approve:

Picked it up from Falkirk and from the minute i set off back i knew it was for me!

done.jpg

100_1507.jpg

Have changed a couple of things already and have some more ides in mind. The engine has 35K on so should be nice and strong.
Had to adjust the exhaust as it was leaking and hanging low. Its better than it was but am still not 100% happy. Its a Sportex Catback.

Put some colour under the bonnet and removed the Acoustic Valve. Thinking of Matt Blacking the plenum and Body colour on the cover? Any thoughts?
IMAG0055.jpg

Gave it a claying session and a wax, first time iv ever done it to a car! i like the results.

100_1510.jpg

100_1509.jpg

More to come i think. RS Tuner and a panel Filter?
Also need the wheels refurbed. other than that im quite happy for the moment.

Great fun! :evil:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Tyre shine? ;) nah looks lovely though mate. Take those stickers off and chuck on a splitter and perfection!

2005 RB 182
Yeah still undecided with the stickers? and there are still the screw holes in the bottom of the bumper from the splitter! some one must have met a wabbit!!