ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - Looking to Buy

Evening all

Joined this forum many moons ago but recently found myself gravitating back here and with a Euro trip finishing at the Ring it looks like a 172/182 is going to be the car of choice!!! Currently driving an '04 S2000 which is awesome but after taking advice from those that have beeni don't want to risk taking it to the Ring - too much to gamble with especially given their reputations!!!!

Anyhow looking for a 172/182 not sure whether Cup or Full Fat yet been searching the forums looking at buying advice etc and what I can do when I get - would appear the sky's the limit!!!!

Would like to do a few cosmetic mods, fit some 888's, maybe seats out and cage even if just for driving tour then replace interior back to normal on return who knows there are so many options!

Anyway keep you posted as S2000 is currently up for sale and once its gone the search is on.

Si

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcom to CS.

If its mainly a track toy you want then depending on your budget either a 172 Cup or a 182 Trophy would be best.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I agree. 172 cup or a trophy. Although I would consider a 182 cup too.

To be fair road will outweigh the track work with the odd day at Combe now and again I would think, on that basis from what I have read a full fat 182 will probably be best - that seem right??

Si