ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member new project

ph1 172
Hi everyone my first post on the site.i just took ownership of this fine little ph1 172 with the intention of it becoming my track car once i get a new van.
My wife has owned it for the past 3 years but due to our 14 week old baby we really needed a 5 door so we got her a megane.
dscf1279.jpg

dscf1280k.jpg

dscf1278y.jpg

I might go down the supercharged route or ITB but i might just leave it as is and enjoy it the way it stands.Looking forward to the new project so became a member of the site as dont know to much about the clio as i`ve mainly owned 4wd jap cars
dscf1125.jpg

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
nice car, great cars to build and make a track toy. good luck :)

ph1 172
Ooooo lovely Evo, ITB's are brilliant in a clio, i love mine :)

Are you going to get a cage?

It will get a cage as soon as its going on track but my first mod is to lower the drivers seat as im 6 foot 7 and i could with a bit more room.
Then i need to change the shocks,i like the ride height just need it a bit more firm.