ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member to CS need help if poss.

clio sport 172
Hi guys and girls ,
Sorry I'm a new member to CS and already need some help if poss.
I have a 03 clio 172 yest I broke down with now warning car just died then smoke came
from alternator and it was burning red hot. Could anyone assit me on best way to remove
it ?? Is the best way removing front bumper and slam panel or can u get away with removing
top engine mount and pushing engine back ?? Can anyone shed any light before I break something.

Thanks in advance.

clio sport 172
thank you am from Glasgow and quite technically minded so want to tackle the alternator myself
just don't want to give myself more hassle than I need to remove it if there a quicker way.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
thank you am from Glasgow and quite technically minded so want to tackle the alternator myself
just don't want to give myself more hassle than I need to remove it if there a quicker way.

That's what I'm saying pal. We have guides written out on here for all sorts. You just follow the procedure and jobs a goodun!