ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member with Dynamique SX 1.2 TCE

CLIO DYNAMIQUE SX
Hello!

bought my first Clio last week and I am loving it :)

It's the 2007 1.2 Dynamique SX 1.2 Turbo. 20,000 on the clocks. Quite a rare colour from what i hear being white with 2 black stripes.

The first night I had it I drove from Essex up to Shropshire which was brilliant considering all my previous cars have all been old bangers.

Anyone got any hints on what I could do to it?

The wheels I am getting refurbed and resprayed in mat black!

clio.jpg

Octavia VRS LE
welcome to the club, in my opinion i would remove the stripes, lower it and leave the alloys silver and leave it like that until you can save for a bigger engine!

CLIO DYNAMIQUE SX
welcome to the club, in my opinion i would remove the stripes, lower it and leave the alloys silver and leave it like that until you can save for a bigger engine!

ahh i like the stripes! As I'm quite young the insurance is stupidly high for anything else! So I'm going to do what I can to this to make it look and run nicer

CLIO DYNAMIQUE SX
i think gloss black wheels would look much smarter , much more OEM+
That's been on my mind too. Can't decide! I have 2 weeks to make up my mind because that's when I'm going to get them done. So please let me know what you think! In the same week I'll probably get it remapped too.

CLIO DYNAMIQUE SX
what bhp does it run now? gloss looks smarter when the car is clean

the car is still completely standard so out the factory they do 100 hp. i would be happy if i could get it to 130 hp :) I think im gunna go for gloss wheels :)

racing blue sport
if u can get 130 would be awsome , and gloss wheels will look alot better , im defo going to keep this car as one i look at should be good