ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IM THE VERY PROUD OWNER OF A 172 CUP AND ARE SO SO HAPPY WITH ITS PERFORMANCE, HOWEVER, I TOO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE ENGINES TICK OVER RATE ON MORNINGS AND AFTER LONG RUNS!

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Hi Abbs & welcome. In the morning itll be lumpy until its warmed up. After a long run? Hmmm not so sure about that one although if the engine is really hot it may need a few minutes to settle down.

On the whole - dont worry about the idling unless its actually cutting out - its how it goes when youve got your foot down that counts :D

Mike.

Hi abbs-172, Im also new to Cliosport and also have the Cup 172, but without the lumpyness in the mornings, at the moment.

Thank you all for replying to my very 1st message, Im new to the site so are finding my feet!

The cup is awesome not as refined as the 172 ! but a clio never the less!

Im in the process of joining the member area! And cant wait to meet other owners! and chat!

Anyone got any secrets about clios they wish to share!