ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 EDC Lux
Hi, thought I'd say hello after joining the forum. I'm awaiting delivery of my new 200 EDC Turbo beginning of September. I've heard many differing views on the shift that Renaultsport have made with the new car. I've just sold my 200 Cup to make way for the new one. I will be interested to see how the new car stands up as a performance hatch in it's own right and won't get caught up in comparisons with the old car which is obviously a very different beast. Will post my views on the new turbo and the controversial auto box when I finally get my hands on the car (on order since March). Would be interested to hear views of other 200 EDC owners. I know it's been getting a hammering in certain circles but there are also some staunch supporters so probably a bit of a love/hate thing. Cheers.