ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new members car (Richard clio cup)

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
hi guys what do you think (please be nice)

profilepic17556_5.gif

hello, wilkommen

looks good but one thing..

hope its not one of those alloy show cages..

they wouldnt do much in an accident apart fro snap and stab you in the back of the head.

yeah its a show cage i will die if i roll it its so can still get people in the back its the dimma cage out my old 106 gti modded to fit

will add some more pics soon it used to be on 18s (not good) dont suggest in handles crap and goes like a milk float

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
be ready for some members writing you an essay because u removed the turinis! but i think the wheels look quite good, any engine mods done? oh and welcome to cliosport!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
yh looks good mate! iv got one of those show cages too,looks good and practicle too.more pics please.welcome to cs

hi ya guys its a feb 04 53 plate only mods are the ones you can see and a viper kit. not low enough needs lowering i had a 106 gti it was lowered 100mm do you think that was low enough ha ha

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
It's nice i love all 172 cups although id rather see them with the standard wheels on :p

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love it :)
I'd loose that cage though if some say it could break and do you a lot of damage :S

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Alloys look mint mate,always nice to see a cup with something different than the bog standard.

yeah did not put those badges on the front it was the last owner hope no paint comes off if i remove them

i well need to lower it but the lowest spring kit i can find is 30mm how pants