ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW Mk2 Clio championship

I've been to a few of the races this year, Ive raced stock hatch for the last 3 years and I'm having a year of and I might even build a Clio for next year, clios have raced at every stock hatch race this year and clios are getting quicker and quicker and it's looking really good series.

Lionel Richie
silly idea with the control ecu and it MUST be a CB22 car how to add £3K to a "budget series" before you even start!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
seems totally pointless when you cold save nearly enough to compete for a year by running a 172 on 15" wheels with the standard ecu!!
(lol @ everyone flying round on pops and bangs maps!!)

SQ5
What's wrong with that? It is what mk2 cup racers had IIRC.

Lol no they didn't, this is a Mk2 cup racer cage!

ade6ebuz.jpg

8 I believe and welded

They are 6 point. Yours was bolt in wasn't it?

Plus even if that one in your picture is welded at the 6 floor points, it is not welded to the a/b pillars which is what makes a weld in cage better. Just welding at the same points you would put the bolts in is not going to be much different to just bolting in.