ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mobile contract - should I?

Mountune Tractor
I'm coming to the end of my 18 month contract with orange so I phoned them up and told them I was thinking about leaving......;)
They have basically offered me another 18 month contract on the dolphin tariff - so 600 mins and unlimited texts, with a sony ericcson w910i but instead of £35 a month he said he would do it for £20 a month and let me keep my broadband for free.
Surely I won't be able to get anything better than this?? Suggestions?

Sounds a good deal.. Take it and flog the phone/buy another on ebay if you don't like it.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Push for a newer phone if that's not the one you want. Quote a deal you've found online or something. They'll try to match it.

535d / t5 caravelle
this deal sounds the b****cks, did you get it? i need to get onto orange about my contract its just ended and i aint paying 35quid a month no more! 20 sounds good to me!