ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mods ***

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Really like everything about the car except the splitter, just too big imo. Doesnt matter though, will probably get ripped off by something soon!

Clio 172mk2
yer agree with u there the splitter is a little too deep, but i think the standard ones a little too small , need somet between :)

rest of car looks spot on though

Valver..
Dogs Bollo*ks dude looks sopt on!....but i do agree with the splitter comments...dose look a lil out of place!

E60 diesel powah
splitter is coming off and cup splitter is goin on :) thanks for comments, paintwork is toss at the min, wher i park for uni ther buildin new apartments n loads of paint (i think) has gone onto car!! :(

Valver..
...gutted 4 ya then m8....it aint as bas as a work m8 of mine! he was drivin down a county line behind a lorry..it had barrels of paint on the back of it and some of the barrels wasnt strapped sown prop...one feel off hit the road and some like 250 gallons of green, blue and red paint hit the road and splashed up and covered his car..took the company too court and i think he is goin 2 get a hefty wedge out of it! still a piss take thou on your behalf

E60 diesel powah
nope one off mate :D and am pleased with it! and defo gettin cup splitter now! am gona try clamin on them too

Nimbus Clio 197
looks good dutty, better with a cup splitter i reckon too. were u out in carbon copy's car yesterday? i thought i saw it with a 182 going down sankey way?! maybe i was mistaken tho :S

E60 diesel powah
Mike_SE said:
looks good dutty, better with a cup splitter i reckon too. were u out in carbon copy's car yesterday? i thought i saw it with a 182 going down sankey way?! maybe i was mistaken tho :S

silver 182? probably tis another member off here Unclieven's

cock mobile.
Nice clio; like the alloys very nice colour indeed!

The splitter is a tad too big really; a carbon fibre cup one would look very smart imo!

Change the grill also; 172 / 182 one looks better than the stock one you have.

BMW 118d
Car is looking good fella!! Only had one set of those style sideskirts..... but subway, if he is still around on here, sells them. Thats where I got mine from!!