ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Motor... Pics

Golf GTI Ed30
Now then guys.. Been a while since i've been on here, but I thought i'd revisit seeing as I have a new motor now and the LCR has gone, to get your opinions on the new wagon..
21042008459.jpg

21042008460.jpg

21042008457.jpg

21042008458.jpg

21042008461.jpg

21042008452.jpg

21042008445.jpg

Oh and traffic jams aren't going to be as bad anymore.. :smiley: Awesome piece of kit IMO
21042008451.jpg

Didn't take me long to get the mods on.. lol
Set of Gloss black Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's (BTCC Car wheels)
Full turbo back Milltek
Revo Map (Again)
08052008523.jpg

08052008519.gif

08052008514.jpg

Car has already been on the RR and putting out a healthy 301bhp @ Wheels and the thing is a friggin animal.. Ask the chap in the new RS4 who had a shock the other day.. lol

Golf GTI Ed30
Appreciatte the comments guys..
On the wheels, I do like the standard one, but really wanted black wheels, as love the black on white look (like white R26) and they are also a decent amount lighter than the standard wheels too..

Vw caddy tdi
What other mods you got done apart from the above for 301@ wheels? and soz must say prefere the bbs's also..

Golf GTI Ed30
The pics don't do the wheels justice at all to be honest.. Were taken off phone and will be taking some more soon.
Still doing the same job Ian, yeah. But not really tools as such now.. More paperwork and laptop etc..
As I said i do like the BBS Pescara's (CH), but just don't think white car with SILVER wheels go to be honest.. if it was black, then yeah.
Seats I could do nothing about (same design as the original Mk 1 GTI), as there is no other option available for the Edition 30. But I am growing on them, although would prefer full leather.
On the mods, just the Revo remap and Milltek TB. But it is very different to the standard GTI as standard.. Basically shares the S3 engine, so Revo map alone and you're looking at 310bhp+, add to that full turbo back exhaust (downpipe, sports cat etc) and she runs fairly well.. lol

Turbos.
I know what you mean about black/white combo, but i would of got the CHs done in black...

First of all, the Team Dyamics are really common, plus gloss is too shiny for me. Not see say the car looks bad, just much prefer the BBS.

Does the Edition 30 get darker rear lenses? They look sweet.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love white on the golf's, but doesn't suit the ed30 (for me). But lovely car.

Nippy white cup
Long time no see Ben! Cars looking mint and ins't too shabby on the speed front either lol

Black and white ftw ;)

RIMG0048e.jpg

5 door but was just more practical

Chris

MERCEDES CLS AMG
It wasnt me although i have heard of a 10 sec SRT8 bullying everybody on the strip. I bought this as a family car really as weve had a baby now and need something sensible. A Z06 is on the cards all being well next year

Nice Golf btw, pleased with it ? looks well !!

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
do you know the weight of your new wheels with tyres? they are the same as the C-VXR 888 and ill be doing the conversion over time

Nippy white cup
Long time no see Ben! Cars looking mint and ins't too shabby on the speed front either lol

Black and white ftw ;)

RIMG0048e.jpg

5 door but was just more practical

Chris
Now then boy.. That yours mate? Seriously..
If so, great minds think alike.. ha. Any mods, or plans?

Unfortunatley not m8 (realised when I read it back that it would seem like it was lol). Its my m8s golf (obviously the Cup is still mine tho)

Chris