ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Newbie!

Renault Clio III 1.4
Hey everyone,

My names adam and im new to renaults altogether to be honest!
This is only my 2nd car as my 1st car was a vauxhall corsa 1.0 envoy. (OH DEAR)

But ive moved up dramiticaly to a 1.4 dynamique s mk3 which im a chuffed to bits with pictures will follow soon :)

Bought it last night with 50k on the clock and to be honest it looks brand new, It was serviced 3 days ago and has got 12 months MOT and taxed til august.
Comes with keyless entry and start (WHICH I LOVE!!!)
Hard to get used to though because when i turn it off i keep feeling for the key HA!
Its pearl black i think with sporty-ish alloys (my fav out of the clio alloy wheel range)

No mods done to it completely stock.

I dont think im going to mod it to much to be honest just keep it simple really :D

As i said pics will follow soon when i have the chance to take some lol.

all replys welcome :D
thanks adam

Renault Clio III 1.4
Here are the pics i promised :D

Its nothing special....yet :p

You will have to excuse the dirt ive not had a chance to clean it yet!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But im going to halfords this week to stock up on cleaning products so if you can recommend any good ones please do!

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the forum Adam. Car looks nice get over to the detailing section of the forum plenty of info on cleaning over there :).

Renault Clio III 1.4
Thanks adam1 i thik it just needs t-cutting as theres a few scratches here and there and a good polish and back to black for the faded plastics at the front and ill have a look at that thread knuckles thanks again :D