ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Nexus 7

2014 Focus Titanium
Looks f**king awesome!

1920x1200 Resolution (320ppi)
Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad Core 1.5Ghz
2GB RAM
5MP Rear Camera
Wireless Charging (YES!!)

gsmarena_001.jpg

It looks like prices will be starting at £199 which is an absolute bargain, I'll be getting one!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I was about to buy the older model, then they announce this. Looks like I can wait for a month or so now :(

You forgot to mention there's going to be an LTE/4G version now too

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Processor is a bit slow compared to some of the newer devices, but the rest of the specs look really nice, I wish they'd sort out US->UK pricing though!

Blame VAT for that. Theres sales tax on top of the us pricing too.

Processor is hardly slow too.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Is this worth it, when my mrs has an iPad at home? I fancy a tablet, but not sure if a Nexus is worth the money to get on top of an iPad?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nah if you have an iPad you don't need an inferior product.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Lots of people were expecting that. They did bump the res.

2014 Focus Titanium
True! I must admit though, I thought that about the original nexus 7 when I saw the pictures but in reality it doesn't look nearly as bad.

Anyone pre ordered? I just have from Ebuyer (32gb), official release date is 28th August.

Thought it was about time I got a tablet, just something a bit bigger than the phone to check CS out and watch a few films and tv episodes on when away from the house.

Quite looking forward to it :)

A.N. Other
Only problem with one of those for me is that they don't protect the front, so I went for a (cheesy vintage Union Jack design) full smart cover type instead.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Ooh I like that! How much are second hand 32gb old style ones going for? Got it November last year I think, nearly mint apart from one mark on the top corner.

anyone else bought one(still happy with it ?) im thinking buying one :D

although i cant decide between 16gb or 32gb & the choice of cases are shocking :dead: