ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New On Here :) Need Advice On Colouring My Black Clio?

Clio 1.2 Expression
Hey Everyone, I Have A Black 1.2 Clio Expression And Wanting To Do A Lot With My Baby But I Cant Decide On Which Colour To Paint The Interior And Parts Of The Exterior. I'm Torn Between Painting Bullets, Interior Door Handles Etc White Or Red?

Any Opinions You Have Will Help A Lot!

:D

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome To Cliosport!

If You Have A Search You Will Probably Find Some Inspiration For Your Clio :)

RS6 C7
If your car is black i would do the expterior parts black, and interior wise maybe get renaultsport / dynamique door handles? and maybe carbon wrap or resin the dash strips.

Clio 1.2 Expression
I will try get some pics up soon, i want to colour code the trims black to match the car, but wanting to paint the engine cover to give a bit of style ;) thinking white will stand out more on the black but red giving it a sporty look?

Clio 1.2 Expression
289152_2239166775386_1134538019_2668660_7076073_o.jpg

288270_2239167495404_1134538019_2668665_1679675_o.jpg

As you can see, still very stock at the minute, (note my black and red trims LOL) i have painted my v red aswell to match the trims but thinking about a colour change as trims will soon be replaced by alloys.

Clio 1.2 Expression
Yeah i want some sport wheels on when i've got the dollar to spend on them, but for now its my black and red trims i'm afraid. Silvervisions and clear side repeaters are on my next thing to do at the minute, that and the painting.