ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pads?

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I'm looking to get new pads soon and wondering does anyone use Pagid RS4-2 front padsI'm considering these or DS3000 and need to buy soon

Johnny

Hello John,

Pads are a hard thing to recommend as everyone has a differing view, I think your best buying and trying sometimes as you'll never really know, can be costly but at least you know what works for you, a lot of people rate the DS3000

Regards Russ.....

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Ive got mintex on now but never really put them to good use yet...

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
My DS3000's after 1yrs track use:-

yqaru9ys.jpg

Note the tell tale sign that sbridgey was behind them at some point!

Last edited:
  182 CUP
Pagid blues on mine and have loads left after 8000 road miles. Just as responsive from cold as standard pads if not better and obs get better with heat. Not tried on track, but did run some on an r26 on track and they were awesome.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
I run Pagid RS4-2 Johnny, rate them massively, not tried DS3000 but have used DS2500 and the RS4-2 get my vote. But their price is something else lol.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I run Pagid RS4-2 Johnny, rate them massively, not tried DS3000 but have used DS2500 and the RS4-2 get my vote. But their price is something else lol.

You cannot really compare the DS2500 to the DS3000

4yhudevy.jpg