ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pc's Fucked!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
My old mans been pissing around on my pc, Downlading music and for some reason, I've lost my background.

I've found a pic of something I Want as my back ground but When I right click and go to click save as background, The option is ghousted out?

Also there is a new random spyware program on my desktop which i dont want!

Any ideas whats up?

Thanks

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
lmao. You need to clean up these programs and run a virus checker asap. lol.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
f***s sake, I bought a new computer, purely for just internet and my ipod, no downloading or anything!

Why cant i eve nchange the background?

it is in control panel, system and maitenece, backup restore centre, then click repair using system restore in the tasks coloumn on the left

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
there are programs i want to delete that i cant find on that list!

I've got a windows vista disc thatcame with the computer, I've put that hoping to wipe it all and start like a enw computer, but Icant load the disc :S

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Re: New Pc's f**ked!

it is in control panel, system and maitenece, backup restore centre, then click repair using system restore in the tasks coloumn on the left

There is no system and maintance on my control panel list, just system?

btw, do you have Home Premium? im not sure how different the other versions are.

Just type system restore into the search bit when you click start button on the task bar.

this feature is one of the most useful parts of vista imo..

Audi TT 225
Also the reason you couldn't see 'System and Maintenance' is because you had classic menu. To see it you needed to click 'control panel home'.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
If you're going to use it just for internet and iPod and have nothing much else on it, reformat and start again....then ban your old man lol