ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New phone ideas, help?

Last night the charger port on my LG G3 gave up the ghost so I can get by with the wireless charger. Then its now developed a fault where it thinks a AUX cable is plugged in and wont play music or let me take calls witch is annoying!
I want something new I made the decision so next pay day I'll buy a new phone, trouble is im not sure what to get I was going to get a G4 but would like to know if there's anything better out there as im not clued up on what all the specs mean.
Any help?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/the-new-phone-thread.752957/page-2#post-10435678

Lots of info in here mate.

If I had my choice just now... Note 5 or Nexus 6P. Both topping their respective areas, the Nexus is a tad newer and stock Andoid with a massive jump in camera quality, not quite Sony or Samsung yet I don't think.

The Note 5 is very nice and stylus and a few other extras. I'd edge towards the Note for a few reasons although I still dislike the captive button the chin rather than screen.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/the-new-phone-thread.752957/page-2#post-10435678

Lots of info in here mate.

If I had my choice just now... Note 5 or Nexus 6P. Both topping their respective areas, the Nexus is a tad newer and stock Andoid with a massive jump in camera quality, not quite Sony or Samsung yet I don't think.

The Note 5 is very nice and stylus and a few other extras. I'd edge towards the Note for a few reasons although I still dislike the captive button the chin rather than screen.

Correct. Although a massive step up from the Nexus 5, the 6p is still miles behind the wife's Sony Z3 compact camera.
Superb phone though. I've had a few niggles with mine but they seem to have been addressed with minor app updates.