ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New phone tomorrow...

ST
Currently got a Nokia 6500 Classic...had it a year now, love it!!

Got a Blackberry for work so i don't really need an all singing and dancing phone...just something that 'works'...

HELP please!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Luna = Needy people.

Let me guess you want a carbon arte next?

N96 is a bit much if you are coming from a 65 classic, but there isnt much out there.

6220 classic?

I like the look of the 6220 Classic myself, got built in gps too iirc.

What blackberry do you have Sweet ?

Get on with it ok mate ?

Thinking of getting one as i work away quite a bit and work will pay for it.

ST
Yeah man...you send more??
As sad as it is to admitt it, yea i did last month. ill do a scan of the bill when i get back.
I got a phone call of t-mobile telling me that if i send anymore texts they'll have to charge me even though as im classed as unlimited (it stops at 12k in texts)

Aye it'll come under 'fair usage' mate...

So you must be sending in excess of 400 a day sometimes??

12k?! Man.. that's insane.

I struggle to hit 50 a month!
And 49 of those are checking how many minutes I've used for the fun of it!! :p

ITB BG 182
last months bill said 11759. in one day because i was talking to about 15 or so people by text i cleared 1000 texts, (using the chat feature). I got told by t-mob 5 days before my texts was due to tick over to stop or be charged PAYG rates. But i also get 30hrs in calls a month an cleared 28 of them last month.

1000 texts is insane in a day.
Infact, I'm going to do some maths! :)

Say you don't sleep, that's 41 an hour - that's like, a text every minute and a half (very rough).

Say you sleep for 6 hours (not much), that leaves 18 hours.. so 55 an hour. Let's round it up to 60 an hour to make it easy.. so one text every single minute of the time you're awake.. AVERAGE.

Man, I bet t-mobile love you ;)

ST
Christ...where do you find the time to talk to that may people mate...fair play..

What handset do you have??

Something like this:

istockphoto_859999_broken_mobile_phone.jpg

Worn the keys down!

ITB BG 182
Christ...where do you find the time to talk to that may people mate...fair play..

Err it was on a night time job being bored shitless to be talking to one person on the phone an also texting some one else.
Youll find it alot easier if you attach the phone to a computer, also its not just single texts some of them are 5 and 6 page texts, dont forget each page is classed as one text.
i have a Nokia 6500 slide, longest call ive done on the phone before it ran out was 9 hours, one call to one person. All i will say is just dont ask.

If the other person i text off here owns upto his bright idea when we was pissed of "lets see who can send the most single texts in one hour".
I cheated an put "Hi" then copy and pasted his number in to the box for around 2 minutes.

ST

Err it was on a night time job being bored s**tless to be talking to one person on the phone an also texting some one else.
Youll find it alot easier if you attach the phone to a computer, also its not just single texts some of them are 5 and 6 page texts, dont forget each page is classed as one text.
i have a Nokia 6500 slide, longest call ive done on the phone before it ran out was 9 hours, one call to one person. All i will say is just dont ask.

If the other person i text off here owns upto his bright idea when we was pissed of "lets see who can send the most single texts in one hour".
I cheated an put "Hi" then copy and pasted his number in to the box for around 2 minutes.

Wow thats a shift in its self...batt on my 6500 classic is lucky to last a day lol..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Luna = Needy people.

Let me guess you want a carbon arte next?

N96 is a bit much if you are coming from a 65 classic, but there isnt much out there.

6220 classic?

yes. next question!