ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pic of mk1 clio - looks better already!

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
check it out! took it this morning before i went to college! looks better than on the other pics!
Co.jpg

Suzuki Ignis
It's up to you how you have it but not for me.

The dents on front of the bonnet... do they happen on all with the front folding bonnets? Mine has dents there too.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
she's been having deep sexytime on the bonnet my friend. they don't normally dent there so easily

i swear you love people taking the piss out of your car mate, as you keep posting pics of it without changing a thing!it is a better photo then the previous ones you posted, but from peoples reactions you need to do afew changes (as posted in your other thread) before you post any more pics!!

RenaultSport 172.
dude. listen to people and take their advice. remove ALL the stickers. it will look better believe me!

i done yet ANOTHER photoshop to show you the potential this car has. its got my black turbines on. ALL the stickers remvoed and its dropped.

id been seen drivin round in this now.

Previous:
Co.jpg

Now.

gunit1.jpg

see a million times better.

dont get cheap tacky chavvy stuff. save and get decent stuff. i learnt this lesson. you want to get the right reputation. id just laugh if i saw you drive past, where is if it was done properly like in the photoshop, i would be like hmmm. nice car :D

have a word mate!

F1 - R26
dude. listen to people and take their advice. remove ALL the stickers. it will look better believe me!

i done yet ANOTHER photoshop to show you the potential this car has. its got my black turbines on. ALL the stickers remvoed and its dropped.

id been seen drivin round in this now.

Previous:
Co.jpg

Now.

gunit1.jpg

see a million times better.

dont get cheap tacky chavvy stuff. save and get decent stuff. i learnt this lesson. you want to get the right reputation. id just laugh if i saw you drive past, where is if it was done properly like in the photoshop, i would be like hmmm. nice car :D

have a word mate!

Thats just as bad..........if not worse.....way too 'kev'd up' just burn it and get something decent

clio mk1
gold go faster stripes - why?
alloys - why (sorry hate them)
m3 mirrors - why? (dont suit the colour)

all my opinion obviously... get them alloys changed or sprayed black, get the stripes off and maybe get a new car, sorry but i dont know where some people get there ideas from. cheers anyway thou

RenaultSport 197
i think the car would look ok with colour coded m3's, dropped, minus the stickers. :)

Ohh yea.. angel headlights too.. A must.

leon cupra R
if some1 stole it ther be doing you a favour
doubt a thief wud wanna be seen it thinking bout it lol

get rid of the decals/stickers , m3 mirrors, - lower it keep it simple
.daz

black/gold 182
as said you keep posting the same pics of your car without changing anything really, why do you do it mate ????

its not great, but maybe people are being a little harsh, fair enough the wheels arent the nicest and the stickers are god awfull but its not like it has a stupid bodykit and daft painjob is it? easy to sort out, just listen to the advice people are giving and not the ott comments.