ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pics MEC

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Well went to the Manchester Evening cruise last night and spotted about 6 Clio Sports:rasp: Saw Alex F in his trophy there;) I didn't ahve a clue were I was going myself mate:lolup:

Anyway Here's pics of my car that got took:D

mec2023.gif

mec2021.gif

mec2027.gif

I didn't take them, well its your own fault for parking out side mounted halfway up the kurb lol

Well went to the Manchester Evening cruise last night and spotted about 6 Clio Sports:rasp: Saw Alex F in his trophy there;) I didn't ahve a clue were I was going myself mate:lolup:

Anyway Here's pics of my car that got took:D

mec2023.gif

mec2021.gif

mec2027.gif

seen you there, you know springy or dunny or whatever you know him by? the 2.0 corsa?

your car looked nice btw

Yeah mate know springy very well, he came down with us, who are you lol

Cheers Mate

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Car Mullen, Looks like a Good Chavy Cruise, Anyone rolling on Dubs? LOL

pmsl... i cant even read it anymore... looks extra chavtastic... certainly not the kinda place i'd wanna park my car.

ST
pmsl... i cant even read it anymore... looks extra chavtastic... certainly not the kinda place i'd wanna park my car.

yoo, need some lessons from da steet bredrin..me boi turna wood be appy to pass on some of his skillz..

I didn't stay long it was way too Chav for my liking, the amount of Lexus lights nearly blinded me lol

silver 172 ff
i was there lol i was the silver 172 parked next to the black one under the matalan sign. Yea was Very chav i didnt stop long.

Was you the one who said your going to nick my carbon splitter as I drove past lol?