ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics + shizzle.

Works...kind of...
5902057424_f0b0652315_b.jpg

5902056820_0229d72e8c_b.jpg

5902939100_26ce30a894_b.jpg

5902379547_c2e499b8ae_b.jpg

Climate control had a bath (sticky/unresponsive buttons)

P1000311.jpg

New, yet old skool, headunit:

P1000329.jpg

Vid in action (HD innit).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J30IbY49dS4

Wheels are in the pipeline. MOT tomorrow so "s**t's gonna get real" after that.

Works...kind of...
I really like this car!

What did you soak the panel in??

Just warm water. Let it go for a couple minutes, then work all the buttons, then let it go until the water goes cold.

Just found some wheels on eGay, and they're in my town. Winning!

Works...kind of...
Yeah, 2.4 30v.

Wheels: Looked at some RS4 reps local but they were mis-matched so that fell through. I'm not really sure what to get, so I'm looking around often to see what I fancy.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Do not get RS4 reps..if anything get some original 18" S4's on there.

Looks nice. I want a S4 that shape.

Works...kind of...
Yup, model number's on the video. KD-LX555R. ;) It may be for sale soon depending what happens.

Thanks for the kind words.

Tom, these are the style I went to look at. Not the later ones that everything seems to be running on if those are what you thought?

Wheels%20-%20Audi%20RS4%20replica%2018%20%2019.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah although they look similar to the standard they look gash once on. My mate had the exact combo.

These are bestest imo -

kenneth_haeger-s4styl.jpg

Works...kind of...
I'd love to get an old skool Alpine next. Something like a 7894RB or maybe even a 7998R if I can find one that's less than £200 lol.

Currently looking at a 9815RB, it's a bit more recent than I'd like but it has all the bells 'n' whistles.

Works...kind of...
i just binned a 7894rb lol!

*epic sad face*

I recently sold the Chameleon. I hadn't really planned to, but as I got offered double what it cost me I couldn't say no. :cool:

Got something else arriving soon LOL!

Also, still looking for wheels, ffs.