ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alfa 159 2.4 JTDM Sportwagon TI

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
They are pretty looking cars. I pointed my friend in the direction of a red one last year. When he was chasing a derv Octavia vrs.

He bought it.

I always fancied one my self. But would always take an e91 over one. And not a diesel fan !!!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Do you want a PX of a 200k 1.7 CDTi Astra 54 plate Elite trim with massive amounts of blowby (enough to fire off the oil filler cap), £50 cash, £23.92 PayPal, a cat from a 2.0 dCi Laguna, a 60% discount code for GSF and a 4 second cuddle?
Pics of cat?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Pics of cat?
20200614_163018.jpg
20200614_163047.jpg

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Just for fun you should reply back with a lower number than they suggest. Provided its not legally binding.

That will throw them off.

Maybe even mention cat option.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just for fun you should reply back with a lower number than they suggest. Provided its not legally binding.

That will throw them off.

Maybe even mention cat option.
Some one messaged with:
“Looks good mate, heard they are always broken though, so would you take £2800 so I have cash when it breaks.”

It’s quiet refreshing not really needing to sell it, so my reply was:
“If they break all the time why are you looking at and offering money for one you weapon?!”