ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pics (Slightly euro)

Static Low
Hi guys, its been a while i know. I need to to re-new my membership... too poor just now though :clown:.

My car club (Lo-motion) attended the Cars 'n' Rides show @ Loudoun park last sunday. This was our first show together & im happy to say that we won "Best Club Stand". Im lucky to even have made it as my wheel came off while i was driving on the friday night. Got a new hub fitted on the saturday and wasnt finished fitting my freshly painted wing until 2am on the sunday morning.

Heres some pics of my car on the day & some of the other cars in the club.

minecarsnrides.jpg

minescarsnrides5-1.jpg

minescarsnrides4.jpg

crbk.jpg

brbk2.jpg

minescarsnrides8.jpg

minescarsnrides6.jpg

Me and the club will be there buddy. Looking forward to it !!

Thanks for the comments guys. Martin, what 172 do u drive?

I've got a silver 172. I actually saw you the night you broke down. I was pulling onto Glasgow Road just where your car was sitting.

Stagecoach Ticket
really like that looks nice

if it was mine i would loose the sticker though bud and the tow ring at the front apart from tht its coooooooooooool

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ill let you know its extremely driveable only difference is his splitter scrapes 85% of the time because its a wale blubber splitter :p and mines not lol