ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Plates on the Nimbus..!

Nimbus 197
Had My Number Plate on 2days now and i thought i would take a couple of shots this morning... and i washed it :rasp:... .

Things Changed Already

1. Bullets Painted
2. Silvertecs fitted
3. Personalised Plate

Things to Happen..

1.R27 DECALS!!!!

2.TAIL TRIMS.. GET THE VXR TYPE SURROUNDS OFFF!!! lol

3. Carbon Spoiler Trims

4. New Front Diamond (need some take bumper off.. so if anyone wants to help me.. Plzzzz let me nooo..:D

5. Roof Decals?? anyone no where to get them from? any idea how much? Mayb RENAULT??

6. Smaller Ariel

Soo Here is a Few Picsss...

102_1230.jpg

102_1231.jpg

102_1232.jpg

102_1233.jpg

102_1236.jpg

102_1239.jpg

102_1240.jpg

C&C welcome

CHEERS

Tits Magee x x ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Needs the RS badge putting back on. Arse looks naked without it.

Please don't get R27 decals!!!! :(

Golf R
it's not an R27, so please don't try and make it one by buying the graphics!

a visit to your local Renault dealer will be enough to put you off anyway as they are far from cheap! Spend the money on lowering it :)

Nimbus 197
when i brought it.. the clio was the only thing on the boot..... so i took it off.. i am going to get the renault sport badge to put bk on:D

Nimbus 197
it's not an R27, so please don't try and make it one by buying the graphics!

a visit to your local Renault dealer will be enough to put you off anyway as they are far from cheap! Spend the money on lowering it :)

brought them from some1 off here... i prefer them...!..

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
exactly why im getting reanult sport tale trims x lol
You must be joking? I'm not 100% on the exhaust, but the Renault pea shooters are a f**king disgrace. Ruined every 197 I've seen with them on. Flush with the diffuser or gtfo.

I'm confused isn't it a basic 197?

Surely if you wanna make a R27 Replica you'd need to do the suspension and interior too?

Plus it says V21 and not R27........

But if you like it then that's cool

:)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Looks good, but save you money and get rid of them s**t tyres if they are ditchfinder's as they look?!

Black 197
Nice motor

Ditch the starwars effect exhaust surrounds, Loose the decals and dont get R27 decals on as they look just as bad...

Also is it me or does your diffuser have a massive crack / smash in it on the last pic ?

All the same its not a bad looking motor

120d M Sport
Looking a bit sorry for itself :S

Your priority should surely be puttin back some half decent tyres on not making it worse by putting R27 decals on

Nimbus 197
Nice motor

Ditch the starwars effect exhaust surrounds, Loose the decals and dont get R27 decals on as they look just as bad...

Also is it me or does your diffuser have a massive crack / smash in it on the last pic ?

All the same its not a bad looking motor

Crack??? wher??? i cant seee anything x lol

Nimbus 197
Looking a bit sorry for itself :S

Your priority should surely be puttin back some half decent tyres on not making it worse by putting R27 decals on

tyres.. i dont race around like a looonie.... or do track days.. so why buy expensive tyers???. as they are brand new cheapy tyers that the person put on at the garage before selling it... they will stay.. not point paying out money for nothing loool.. and i like the decals.. not to everyones choice.. but the end of the dayy.... its my car and u lot dont have to be seen driving it.. lol x :star:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
tyres.. i dont race around like a looonie.... or do track days.. so why buy expensive tyers???

If you don't race round like a loonie all the time, then why by an expensive hot hatch ;)

The first time you attempt to navigate a corner, you will find out why good rubber is worth it :rasp:

ST
Splitter, decals and tyres need work..

I'd get the Elia spoiler instead, drop it down on eibach's or H&R's and it'll be mint..

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
tyres.. i dont race around like a looonie.... or do track days.. so why buy expensive tyers???. as they are brand new cheapy tyers that the person put on at the garage before selling it... they will stay.. not point paying out money for nothing lol.. and i like the decals.. not to everyones choice.. but the end of the day.... its my car and u lot dont have to be seen driving it.. lol x :star:
Why skimp on the only thing connecting you to the road?? not worth the risk IMO.

Last edited:
  182 has now gone!
I had a set of cheapy budget tyres on the front my car and they were awful, no grip in the wet at all (I dont drive like a loony!)
Recently had all 4 replaced with Exaltos and it feels so much better.. Just in time for the winter, with the wet salty roads!