ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New play shoes....

SQ5
New wheels wrapped in R888's, Gonna get the white paint out later :)

23052009127.jpg

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
looks cool, do the strips the same colour as the wheels though and the mirror caps.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Its the kind of colour scheme only people on here appreciate.

Its like when I show are lass a picture of a car with a carbon bonnet and she says "Why has it got a different colour bonnet? Has it been in an accident?"

I quite like it.

BG 182 FF
like the wheels, but dont understand the blue side strips and mirrors but car looks nice and clean

120d M-Sport
Not a fan of the blue am afraid too bright for the car imo, wheels would look great in a dark colour.

Love the PH1 tho ;)

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Dont understand why people multi colour their cars. looks awful.
"look at me, im stupid and colourblind"

SQ5
Lol white is for the tyres to highlight the R888 and Toyo!

I got the side strips for £5 and they're the ph2 ones so it was worth it considering they go for about £50 on here lol! They will be going silver and wing mirror colours same as the wheels

Car might even be taken off road now for track only!

Renaultsport 200
Lol white is for the tyres to highlight the R888 and Toyo!

I got the side strips for £5 and they're the ph2 ones so it was worth it considering they go for about £50 on here lol! They will be going silver and wing mirror colours same as the wheels

Car might even be taken off road now for track only!

Your comments would indicate that the sidestrips and mirrors are a temp thing. This is good, because they look gash.

The car on the whole looks like a clean 'en :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
White on silver looks s**te too.
im glad someone speaks the truth

White and silver doesnt go, silver, RB and green/yellow really doesnt go either

If the wheels were grey, black or silver it would look spot on, or if the side strips and Mirror caps were colour coded and the wheels were that colour it would look spot on but not all 3 :( :dead:

SQ5
Your comments would indicate that the sidestrips and mirrors are a temp thing. This is good, because they look gash.

The car on the whole looks like a clean 'en :)

Spot on, it is just temporary.

Wing mirrors will either be black with fluro yellow Elf stickers or the other way round. Side strip's will be silver.

Just gotta get round to it!

Clio 172 RS2
Don't get the fluo nor the blue?
What's the idea behind that... no pun intended.

If you have them R888's at least post a pic of showing them new shoes!
Like a quarterview or rearview showing the profile.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
do the wheels and mirrors orange and colourcode the side strips. orange looks great with silver

S4 Avant
Lol at all the people saying it looks gash, and s**t, it's just two colours FFS

You all like markblacks car on here, and that's black, orange and silver!

Looks like random bright colours will be replacing turinis and silvervisions on here very soon.....

Your taste in colour, is not as good as your taste in scene girls !!

Anyway Fcuk this i am going back to that thread ..........