ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New product.

BMW 5 Series

Just a quick line to say that say that i used the lambswool wool wash mit from serious performance on both cars today and it is a blinding product. Throw them sponges away now !

Thanks for the advice all.

MM.:D

106 GTi

Nice work, remember to pop into Halfords tommorrow to see what Meguiars they are selling!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Quote: Originally posted by mmcg on 06 February 2005

Just a quick line to say that say that i used the lambswool wool wash mit from serious performance on both cars today and it is a blinding product. Throw them sponges away now !

Thanks for the advice all.

MM.:D

what is the website for serious performance then mateys?

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay-cup on 06 February 2005

Nice work, remember to pop into Halfords tommorrow to see what Meguiars they are selling!

r jay have they got the stuff in yet, or is tomorrow first day

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 06 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by r-jay-cup on 06 February 2005Nice work, remember to pop into Halfords tommorrow to see what Meguiars they are selling![/QUOTE] r jay have they got the stuff in yet, or is tomorrow first day

As from tommorrow (7th) im told.

106 GTi

Im going to have a look on the way home from work, not that i need anything, just nosey! Just ordered some 1z and zaino bits, more money!

yeh i dont really need anything either, but you know what its like, r jay what do you use (if anything) to clean under your arches/underneath the car etc

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

checking this website... should i go with meguirs or Clearkote???? or any of the other products on there???

i am confused!

any recomendations? since i have heard good things of the mitt i fancy one of those.

106 GTi

I spray the arches with Autoglym Engine and machine cleaner, and just use normal car shampoo at double strength under there. ( in all honesty just cheap hafords own stuff) Rinse and dry with an old Autoglym chamois

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 06 February 2005

checking this website... should i go with meguirs or Clearkote???? or any of the other products on there???

i am confused!

any recomendations? since i have heard good things of the mitt i fancy one of those.

what is it you want, if its just a mit get the meguiars one

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay-cup on 06 February 2005

I spray the arches with Autoglym Engine and machine cleaner, and just use normal car shampoo at double strength under there. ( in all honesty just cheap hafords own stuff) Rinse and dry with an old Autoglym chamois
ahh, right will give that a go, i have been using this MP9 stuff but have ran out, i will give that a go

thx

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 06 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by r-jay-cup on 06 February 2005I spray the arches with Autoglym Engine and machine cleaner, and just use normal car shampoo at double strength under there. ( in all honesty just cheap hafords own stuff) Rinse and dry with an old Autoglym chamois[/QUOTE]ahh, right will give that a go, i have been using this MP9 stuff but have ran out, i will give that a gothx

Can always water it down to go further.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i fancy some new car shampoo, wax and what do people think of these microfibre cloths? are these instead of a chamois?

ve got some light scratchs on my bonnet where the missus dropped the chamois on the drive and used it again.... any product to get that out?

ive got diamondbrite on the car but i fancy putting some proper wax on the thing to really.

i fancy some new car shampoo, wax and what do people think of these microfibre cloths? are these instead of a chamois?

ve got some light scratchs on my bonnet where the missus dropped the chamois on the drive and used it again.... any product to get that out?

ive got diamondbrite on the car but i fancy putting some proper wax on the thing to really.

well i like the nxt wash, do you want just a 1 bottle solution, i.e just apply one product

106 GTi

i fancy some new car shampoo, wax and what do people think of these microfibre cloths? are these instead of a chamois?ve got some light scratchs on my bonnet where the missus dropped the chamois on the drive and used it again.... any product to get that out?ive got diamondbrite on the car but i fancy putting some proper wax on the thing to really.

I would try some Meguiars swirl free polish on the fine scratches

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

182 blue, i like doing a wash and then a wax.. reading the link by r-jay-cup i think i will get some ideas off that. i reckon i will probably check out this meguirs stuff

most likely get it off serious performance since there is a discount!

cheers

seb