ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Purchase

RS Clio 172 Cup
Hi all,
I'm going to view a 172 cup tomorrow and apart from the belt and dephaser being done what else should I keep an eye out for? It's just had a 12month ticket on it also

Thanks in advance!
Nick

Hi all,
I'm going to view a 172 cup tomorrow and apart from the belt and dephaser being done what else should I keep an eye out for? It's just had a 12month ticket on it also

Thanks in advance!
Nick

Usual things really that you check on every car , chassis match up on the log book etc

Exhausts aren't as bad on 172s but still check it , rear discs are expensive , make sure it doesn't jump out of gear under acceleration , tyres , clutch is slipping !

If the belts and dephaser need doing , knock £500 off usual price , and make sure there's half decent service history ! Also tax isn't cheap so try make sure there is a little on there !

Sure there's more lol