ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Renaultsport car What

if the 182 "final edition" has one of those bumpers im getting one (the bumper not another 182)

[Edited by Loony on 2/16/2005 10:43:28 PM]

i just dont understand why renault would need to make a megane cup.??

Surely the idea behind the megane was the nice interior..;)

I think they will steer clear of the clio however, too many bloody versions out at the moment...

I think it will be a megane sport, the newer shaped one without the arse at the back...with grey alloys and all that crap...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Btw that yellow car, i would discount anything you see on that car even making it to production.

Tho if you want that bumper i think i know where to get it.

That yellow cars been shown ages ago I think people claiming it was the 182.

The bumper is a French aftermearket one unrelated to Renault I think isnt it Tom?

A final shape 182 sound good hopefully will drop normal 72 prices even further so I can bag one on the cheap. (My car needs retiring I think)

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 16 February 2005
Technomap.Trouble is i dont speak the french

arent technomap a french tuning company though? didnt think theyd deal with bodywork

Renault Laguna Coupe

Assuming the new car is the new Megane, itll be interesting to see the reaction of the 225 boys on the Renaultsport forum. Some of them are threatening to declare war on the French if their cars are superseded by a new model!

Ziel Nurburgring

182 final edition?? Lol, talk about sh*tting where you eat.

How long is renaultsport shelf life, 12 months? Sounds like renault are trying to catch up with porsche with its releases of names and editions.

translated version

http://www.rs-team.org/images/home/rsnews.gif

Mégane Rs "Collector"

As of the presentation and the first tests of Mégane Renault sport in April 2004, the persons in charge communication for Renault spoke about an evolution a little more radical to reassure those which were disappointed orientation "great tourism" of this exclusive model. Of course, the rumours went good train to the wire of the months.

A priori and according to last echoes, this version should be appeared as a dénomée special series "Trophy".

Aesthetically this version is characterized by a gray color (different from the Technique gray proposed) and rims gray specific anthracites. Environment interior should be with dominant blue.

Technically the work concerns only the frame: hardened suspensions, tires in 235/40R18, discs of perforated brakes, reglages of direction re-examined as well as the suppression of the AFU and ESP déconnectable.

Ziel Nurburgring

Sooner or later people will get sick of it. I know you ecpect it in the normal life of the car but so far they are just knocking a new version out every 6 months and it isnt really on.

MKIII 138

quick question... the megane 225 in inferno seems to have come out well in the photo is that the exact colour of the 182cup inferno ??

I thought they were releasing a three seater renault sport car????????????

I read it earlier this week - cant remember the source

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 17 February 2005

quick question... the megane 225 in inferno seems to have come out well in the photo is that the exact colour of the 182cup inferno ??
yes

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 17 February 2005

http://www.forum-auto.com/uploads/200411/daweed_1099740231_misere02.jpghttp://www.forum-auto.com/uploads/200411/daweed_1099740231_misere02.jpg

thats just odd!

Be great working there, imagine the bits that are just lying about!
Be ace. Taking bits home all the time. One-off test pieces etc.

Its like some kind of genetic lab for cars with all the mutated failed experiments lying about.

Has Cliosport ever visited the factory? id love to go and have a nose round and see what I could pick up (steal)!!!

black golf v6 4 motion

if it is a meg 225 cup (trophy) will they be an option to upgrade the seats on mine, i ask because i dont know about current 182 owners what are the posssibilties of changing your seats for the recaros? after market i mean

Mark 1 Clio V6

Id be more interested in a set of anthracite wheels on my 225.

Jeremy; if it was to be a 225 Cup would current owners of the 225 get the chance to upgrade? I know you dont want to give it away, but I dont get mine until 1st March, so Id like to know if its a possibility.

Other than the wheels I wouldnt really be interested if it was the same format as the 182 Cup.