ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New S2 Rallye Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave the car a bit of a polish and took some pictures on the iphone;

8971703825_f829c398bc_z.jpg

Rallye by cobzy1, on Flickr

8972893376_febb5f0b2d_z.jpg

Rallye by cobzy1, on Flickr

Came up quite nice, has a few marks but nothing major for a 17yr old motor.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It's going up!

I've sorted out a quick shift kit to try get rid of the wagon style throw which should be getting fitted this weekend.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
None of you have seen it close up but must admit it does polish up nicely.

Im going to take it to my local French guru for a look over at the end of the month and take it from there.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
What's it go like?

Not driven it much as I only bothered to insure it for 24hrs but goes as well as a vts or gti I suppose. There is a RR print for 140bhp in the paperwork but rolling road figures dont mean much to me. It suprised me how quickly it got up through the gears and was a lot quiter than the cup on the motorway.

172 Cup
I hate this thread....Its a reminder to me, for my love of rallyes, god damn you

loooks well on the turins aswell

Megane R26
yay another Rallye! im on my 4th S1 Now, never had a s2. absolute bargain too. what gearbox are you running on it?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
How do you find these cars?

That'd be a £2 - 2.5k car on 106owners or Rallye Register. I'd of ripped my left nut off to buy it for £700!

Just happened to have the brass and was able to go get it the day after it was advertised. Cash is king!

Megane R26
Just happened to have the brass and was able to go get it the day after it was advertised. Cash is king!

Not surprised it sold so quick. I called him yesterday about it, would have snapped it up as a daily. My S1 16v is a bit much as a daily. Have fun in it!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Dent man came out today. There are a few small dents around the car but nothing major. He quoted me £200 nips to get most of them out but just weighing up whether its worth doing or not.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
£200??? Assuming he trains you a little bit so you can have a go at doing it yourself next time. That's a dear price mate, well depending how bad the dents are.

Snotter's
Very expensive, if you can get the car to Leeds one day i may be able to do a deal for you. How many dents and how big is the largest?