ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New seatage

Tungy
Couple of pics of my Cobra Imola's in the tungy. Custom frames on 15v sliders ftw! :cool: Tempted to either bring drivers up a bit though or lower passenger seat as driver frame has been modified to make it lower and it just doesn't look right from behind imo.

DSCF0524.jpg

DSCF0525.jpg

Couple more to be a ***** :evil:

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0527-1.jpg

Coming soon:

Maybe black harnesses (but ones I was supposed to be buying the seller did a runner), some new colour coding, standard headlights and indicators, new steering wheel And then hopefully strip it out, paint the interior and rollcage it if I find a way that I don't have to use it as my daily car.

And here's a quick speedo vid.

th_96541863.gif

Quite dissapointed with it from 4th gear tbh. Although I was going uphill by this point, would that make much of a difference? Power seems to drop about 6.8k too instead of pull all the way to the limiter. I could do with getting my cams timed up and a remap at some point but I think it's very pricey for what it is, so perhaps in time...

Oh yeah and me and Gav on track at FCS. Sorry about the quality, it's a photo of my photo!

DSCF0530.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments welcome

Brad

ValverInBits
love it mate. Awsome car.
If your going to do anything, lower the passenger seat too. But i don't think it needs it.

what's with the gear knob? Can't quite make it out but it looks a bit fail from here!

Tungy
love it mate. Awsome car.
If your going to do anything, lower the passenger seat too. But i don't think it needs it.

what's with the gear knob? Can't quite make it out but it looks a bit fail from here!

It's a momo carbon one. And the reason my stick sits like that is because the return spring needs replacing (I think*)

I might higher the drivers just a tad cos I look like a little kid in it now lol. And have to stretch to see the yellow light on my fuel gauge :p

Thinking of black harnesses and then some yellow touches like maybe calipers, centre caps. Photoshop somebody? :p