ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New seats, harnesses and no back seats !

K20 eg 217 whp.
New seats in and finished my boot build and extended it to cover up where the back seats were, and my bargain sparco harnesses.

Pretty happy with the finish as i got all the stuff really chaep just by hunting around.

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

Jb

Audi TT 3.2
looks nice and tidy, buy why did you get recliners when they have no need to recline?

K20 eg 217 whp.
Interesting concept...Stripped...But a HONKIN great sub!

i had the sub in there to start with then got rid of the seats as i wanted harnesses and dont like them with rear seats. Im to attached to it now to get rid , only 12" so cant see it making much of a difference

its hardly stripped anyway , thats not were i was going with it just wanted the harnesses coming up from the floor instead of under the back seats

M

mini-valver

Does the sub not hit the false floor where it sits in front of it when its full pelt??

K20 eg 217 whp.
people obviously dont read the threads do they :rolleyes:

subs been in there for ages!!! this is what it was before so its a fook load better imo

DSC00143.jpg

JB