ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new seats

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Got my new recaros deliverd today.
Came out of a EVO 6 GSR and are immaculate. not a single mark anywhere. Just need some frames and theyl be going in!!!
Same as trophy trendlines but match my Racing blue better.
AND ALOT CHEAPER

Image1302.jpg

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
keep us updated with the frames. bet load of people would be wanting to know where u get em from/if u have to modify ECT.

very nice btw

Can be done: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=393082

recarosincar_10.jpg

Evo 8 MR seats - for about £380-£400 in the car. 3 days of work on the base to get them to fit as they were not made to fit recaro/other car adaptors.

In the end I moved onto Bimarco buckets on sliders, although good the Recaros still are not that supportive if your looking for a massive improvement over the standards & the seat height is virtually the same (the 10-20mm is barely noticable in real terms)

Bimarco_expert_21.jpg

much happier now ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
they dont look very supportive around the bum/back.

in fact id even go as far as saying it LOOKS like the stds will hold you in the coreners better.

Maybe its just the pics tho

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
livid i need some these rae probably the only trim that would suit a ph1 172, will look mint in yours aswell mate how much you pay?

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
i agree Jon.L they would match the blue dash.
Looking at pictures of the Clio 200 seats and they do some with yellow fabric on them that look nice

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
how much modding and what is involved in making these fit?