ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New shoes!!! 16" Buddy Club P1......

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
:cool: Finally got the new shoes on the clio and you can see a bit of the angel lights i fitted not long ago :)
100_0151-1.jpg

Not too happy with the ride height hopin too squeeze out a 60mm drop :)

100_0153.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
they are really nice wheels dude, how much they set you back, paint ya calipers gloss black, will look really tidy

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
they are really nice wheels dude, how much they set you back, paint ya calipers gloss black, will look really tidy

was thinking on painted them silver as the wheels are gun metal + i want the silver mixin with the gun metal and black halos... really need to get it lowered 60mm now!!

Got them off k-tec for around £670 i know there bit over priced plus they b**chs never sent wheel nuts "as buddy club alloys have a problem of supplyin wheel nuts with the wheels" or somethin like that!!!? But oh well i like them as they are :approve:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Wheels look good, but needs to be lowered a lot to suit them properly.... and the angel eyes no thanks.

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio 1.2 16v
not at the moment lol.. didnt have enough space on the drive haha gonna get some better piccies sorted soon though just quickly took them before :-D