ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new shoes ;) euro content :D

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Tasty! True definition of a WW..Selling after a few hours?!!!

Sounds like a Mexican friend of mine. His record is 3.5 Hours, Went from BBS LM's to Gotti's in one day!

LY R26
was tempted for a set of these when some came up on e38, dont think i'd pull the look of tho with just a 40mil drop, will look gd on coilies i reckon.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
i like but somehow the tyres dont look rite not sure why though

a burnt one
Love the wheels but looks wrong on a clio, i've yet to see one pull of the 'euro' 'smooth' whatever you want to call it look.

It's bad enough all the VAG boys are running porka rims but when they start making theyre way onto clio's somethings wrong.

182 Cup
I think the wheels look great, they really suit the shape of the car. A timeless wheel shape too.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
i really like those wheels, makes a change. Look forward to see it progress. Exhaust still going strong i see.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I must have also missed the part of my post where I mentioned Euro styling, silly me. I bow down to your superior knowledge ;)

you have a valid point you didnt mention euro styling you just said the car needed smoothing to pull the wheels off or some b****cks. which isnt true just needs some correct tyres on the and most of a drop. my comment was because many people think euro is about smoothing and the general majority dont know the differences and its bugs me thats all wasnt intentionaly being an arse x

More poke than viagr
I really love your car sam, wheels really suit the shape and colour! Black roof looks really good as well, but i think Bifcaids numberplate would finish it off ;)

O and id keep the bra, i quite like them actually lol

Black Clio 182
yeah need a bigger stretch on them if your wanting to pull off the euro look and also some spacers to poke them out a little.

i had 195 on a 9j wheel so you need to go lower than that ;)

DB.

BMW 440i
Dont like the sticker mate.

The alloys - i kinda absolutely LOVE them! Fave alloys EVER for me! Good choice

ph3 dci100 172 rep
cheers for feedback guys i love em now so im not selling!

the rears are 8j and the fronts are only 7j so im gonna try and get either two 9j's or another two 8s!

at the moment i now have 195/40/16's on th rear but balloons on the fronts :S lol

i used to have 195/45/16's on my old 16x9 borbet A's on me punto GT and beads breaking used to be a bit of a problem and besides i love the stretch i have on the rear with the 195/40's on the 8s!

the 195/40s are only on the rears in some of the pics but if you look they are in there :D
i jus dont have the money for the fronts :(

sam

mk1 ph2 clio
what rims are they?porsche?
after some euro rims for my mk1 ph2 thinkin about some ATS's
looks sick !

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
awesome wheels, you must be on Wheel *****s, not a fan of the bra though lol

jamie

edit, selling ? how much