ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Shoes For The St

St rollin on Borbet
Don't look too bad those matey, not much 'euro' going on elswhere though...

Cheers for the comment,i know got a lot of new bit to be smoothed very soon ,got a back bumper at work ready to be smoothed also getting the ford taken off and smoothed

Cheers for the comment,i know got a lot of new bit to be smoothed very soon ,got a back bumper at work ready to be smoothed also getting the ford taken off and smoothed
Sounds good, look forward to seeing the end result! My mate has a colorado mk6 too, but he's kind of chavved it up haha. I'll show him yours and try and get him to follow suit!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
saw it today on my way to work! looks fecking awesome in the flesh! definatly lower but looks really good! :)

As said once droped a lot that will look a lot better :) those wheels are an improvement over the others one.

- oh yeah esc cossie rims on fezza's are old as the hills now, good choice on not going that way.

Will look good when lowered... maybe a chequer or black vinyl roof?
God no to a checker roof, some round my way with it (like the yellow & green ones had on them) awful !! black vinyl might look better.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
black vinyl will suit well i think, that was on my list with the mini

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
HMMM, Will reserve judgement till its slammed, But they look too "old" for the car.

And they look too small in the rear arch.

Any pics of it on cossies?

St rollin on Borbet
HMMM, Will reserve judgement till its slammed, But they look too "old" for the car.

And they look too small in the rear arch.

Any pics of it on cossies?

no m8 didn't have a camera or my phone with me the day test fitted them