ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New shoes

Bit of shameless pic whoring really, but finally got my Rota Torques back today after a long wait.
They've been refurbed in championship white, they were white before but the colour match looked terrible.

OEM Wheels

P1200040.jpg

P6080252.jpg

Rota Torques

P7080285.jpg

P7080298.jpg

They dont look that different, but up close you can tell and they're a hell of a lot lighter than the OEM's.

Id planned on fitting these

P7080291.gif

But the tyre shop that changed over my rubber did the nuts up so tight i cant get them off:(

A silver Honda
Tape some thin fabric around the socket? or find a friendly garage and borrow their gun lol

Rays nuts are cool and very lightweight but would spoil that clean OEM look though, just my opinion.

Yeah, i know what you mean, was a bit disappointed in the Rays nuts actually, the colour is more candy red.
Went for these alloys as i wanted to keep it standard looking.
Maybe i'll see what they look like and make a decision on whether they stay then.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
That thing is just stunning :approve: :approve: :approve: I still want a swap for a week BTW :) :) :) Love the DC5 :approve: :approve: :approve:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ARGH!!! NO NOT ROTAS!!! why buy fake wheels?? rota just rip off people like rays and copy their rims like the works that the rota torques u have, im sorry they look nice but i hate Rota rims with a passion!!!